Iris classification, test event
- Submissions will open at (UTC) 2000-01-01 00:00:00
- When you submit, your submission is sent to be trained automatically. The jobs may wait some time in a queue before being run so be patient.
- Pending (untrained) and failing submissions can be resubmitted under the same name at an arbitrary frequency.
- Once your submission is trained, it cannot be deleted or replaced.
- After each succesfully trained submission, you have to wait 900s to resubmit.
- The leaderboard is in "hidden" mode until (UTC) 2000-01-01 00:00:00 which means that all scores are visible, but the links pointing to the code of the participants are hidden. After (UTC) 2000-01-01 00:00:00, all submitted codes are public. You will be encouraged to look at and reuse each other's code.